东德克萨斯浸会大学 was founded as the 马歇尔学院 in 1912, later becoming 东德克萨斯浸会学院 in 1944 和 东德克萨斯浸会大学 in 1984.
作为一个以基督为中心的机构, 东德克萨斯浸会大学 educates students by integrating biblical faith 和 learning to develop mind, body, 和 soul through community eng年龄ment to prepare graduates to be Christian servant leaders in their calling to God 和 humanity.
Ensure the integration of biblical faith in curricular 和 co-curricular experiences including opportunities while embracing our Baptist herit年龄.
通过卓越的教学来装备学生, 研究, 和 scholarship to explore God's truth 和 provide the knowledge 和 skills for academic success, 完成程度, 就业机会, 终身学习.
Develop 和 deploy Christian Servant leaders for their callings to God 和 to humanity.
Create an environment conducive to the development of the whole person through relevant facilities, 资源, 和 services which allows a diverse 和 growing community to utilize their God-given gifts both locally 和 globally.
The vision of 东德克萨斯浸会大学 is to st和 boldly as a committed Christ-centered institution of higher learning. 鉴于基督教教育的独特召唤, the University seeks to inspire 和 impact students through the renewing of minds 和 the transformation of hearts for the cause of Christ. The primary focus of the ETBU educational experience is the development of the whole student – intellectually, 精神上, 在情感上, 社会, 和 physically – in an unwavering commitment to the transformation of mind, 精神, 和身体.
ETBU currently employs 75 full-time faculty who are dedicated Christians who are committed to integrating faith in the classroom.
学生 to faculty ratio is 15:1 with an aver年龄 undergraduate class size of 20.
ETBU has conferred degrees upon 11,950 graduates since its inception in 1912.
ETBU offers a variety of degree opportunities to equip you for your future career. With over 45 undergraduate programs 和 15 graduate programs to choose from, ETBU将个人与他们的使命联系起来.
东德克萨斯浸会大学 is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges 和 Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate 和 master’s degrees. Questions about the accreditation of 东德克萨斯浸会大学 may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges 和 Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, 迪凯特, GA 30033-4097, 请拨打(404)679-4500, 或使用SACSCOC网站(www.sacscoc.org).
The University is authorized to certify teachers under authorization of the Texas Education Agency 和 is an accredited member of National Association of Schools of Music. The ETBU Nursing Program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education 和 approved by the Board of Nursing for the State of Texas. The Athletic Training program is accredited by the Commission on 认证 of Athletic Training Education.
- 最佳基督教学院第39名 & 大学
- 德州第一名，ETBU护理学院 by registerednursing.org 和 rncareers.org
- #34 Baccalaureate College Ranking
- #84 Best Colleges for Religious Studies in America out of 197
- Named one of the Most Beautiful Christian Colleges 和 大学
- Named as one of the Nation's 前 Teacher Prep 项目 for Early Reading Instruction
The tiger mascot for ETBU is represented by brother 和 sister, "Toby" 和 "Tabby."
|经前综合症5395 c||C= 100
|经前综合症124 c||C= 00
东德克萨斯浸会大学 (ETBU) is a member of the Southern Regional Education Board’s Electronic Campus. 导航到 电子校园页面 to find information for students who are potentially seeking admission to ETBU online programs through Electronic Campus.
- Christian-focused education that emphasizes the integration of faith 和 learning.
- Common for students to refer to ETBU as “home” rather than “school.”
- 90% of full-time faculty have earned doctorates or terminal degrees.
- 学生s are taught by faculty members, not graduate assistants.
- Last year, ETBU students 和 faculty served through volunteering over 60,000 hours.
- ETBU Nursing students achieved 100% pass rate of the National Council (Board of Nursing) Licensure Examination for 2017. 另外, our teacher education graduates’ pass rate for the 状态 licensure exam (TExES) aver年龄 over the last ten years is 95%.